While Maricann offers a variety of ready to use dried cannabis flower and cannabis oils, some patients like the option of growing their own cannabis. Maricann makes it easy, with several of our most popular strains available for direct shipping.
PROCEDURE TO ORDER:
- On completion of the procedure laid out in the ACMPR PART 2, Production for Own Medical Purposes and Production by a Designated Person, and completion of registration with Maricann you may order cannabis plants from Maricann.
- All orders must be placed by a voice phone call to the Maricann Client Service Center 1-844-Maricann (627-4226).
- Cannabis plants will be ready for shipment within in three to four weeks from placement and payment of order.
- All plants will be rooted in individual rockwool blocks ready for a vegetative cycle.
- The following three strains are available.
- Passion Kush (Indica dominant) 7 to 8 week flowering period , THC 16% to 20%, CBD < 1%
- Type 21 a.k.a. Nebula II (Sativa dominant) 7 to 9 weeks flowering period, THC 5% to 8%, CBD 7% to 10%
- Cannatonic Black Berry(Sativa dominant) 8 to 9 weeks flowering period, THC 5% to 8%, CBD 9% to 11%
Prices for a single package up to a maximum of 6 plants (shipping and taxes not included) is as follows:
- 1 plant $75
- 2 plants $150
- 3 plants $220
- 4 plants $290
- 5 plants $350
- 6 plants $410
- 7th plant and additional plants will be priced at $40 per plant.
All shipments are with Purolator and shipping price is based on location. Shipping time must not exceed 2 days to ensure the plants healthy arrival.
Maricann cannot accept returns unless reported within 72 hours of shipping time and the immediate container with the plants is unopened and intact as received, confirmed with pictures of unopened containers clearly showing state of the plants.
Please contact our Client Representative for more information.