registered patients of Maricann Group Inc enjoy the following:
Range of products
Fast efficient patient registration
Discount of 5% on your first order
Discounted shipping rates
FREE Canada Post shipping with orders over $225 before taxes
A loyalty program recognizing returning patients
Orders processed by 10 AM EST are shipped the same day
once you have completed both your Application and Medical Document, submit both forms to Maricann by:
- On-Line submission - Patient Application online click this link.
- Secure fax (from the Medical clinic)
- Canada Post Mail - Contact Us
- Electronic portal (from Medical clinic)
- Medical Documents received from sources other than those listed above cannot be accepted according to Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR).
additional Information about registering with Maricann:
- Registered Client Amendment form click this link. (Currently registered clients only.)
- Health Care Providers can submit electronic medical documents. Click this link to see details. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- When completing either an On-Line Application or printing and mailing in your documentation, ensure that it is neat and accurate. Any Application that requires clarification will be delayed.
- If your prescribing physician is using an automated system to capture your pertinent information, such as scanning your Health Card, verify that the information is current and accurate before it is submitted for processing.
- If you have moved and your Health Card has not been updated, the residence address will not be correct and your application will be processed incorrectly.
- Information on Maricann pricing can we found here
Once Maricann Inc. receives both documents, the process of verification and final registration begins and takes approximately 2-4 business days. Health Canada stipulates that a number of requirements are met in order to register with an LP.
Items of most importance are:
- Patient Name
- Date of birth
- Residence address
- Mailing address or PO Box number if applicable
- An item often over looked on an application is Unit number; if you live in an apartment, ensure that you include the Unit number on your application
Upon successful verification of your Application and Medical Document, a representative from Maricann Inc. will call you and your Registration Documentation will be mailed to you. Your Registration Documentation must accompany you when traveling with your medicine. The Registration Document allows you to travel with your medicine within Canada but not when traveling outside of Canada.
If you have any questions, please contact us @ 1-844-Maricann (627-4226) and a Customer Service Representative will be glad to help. Alternatively you may email questions to email@example.com.
If your Health Care Practitioner is not familiar with the registration process, additional information is available HERE.
If your Health Care Practitioner does not have the application or medical documentation at their clinic, you may download, print, and take these forms with you to your appointment. Completed documents may then be faxed from the clinic or mailed to our office.
TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT FORMS, CLICK THE BUTTONS BELOW FOR THE APPROPRIATE FORM.